Friday, March 22, 2013

A Thug's Redemption has a new cover & other updates




Hello readers! I am going to try to start updating this blog at least once a week to share news on A Thug's Redemption, A Thug's Redemption 2: Jamal's Return, book signings and other events that I am working on. Recently I did an awesome consultation call with Dawn Michelle Hardy from Dream Relations PR & Literary Consultation Company. For those who are not familiar with who Dawn Michelle Hardy is, she was Teri Woods Publicist for a number of years. And of course any reader who enjoys urban fiction should be well aware of who Teri Woods is: the best selling author of the Dutch Series, True to the Game and many others. I had been thinking whether or not I should change the cover to A Thug's Redemption. I still think the young lady who did the original cover design did a good job but to me, there was something missing. Something wasn't grabbing me. And if the book cover wasn't grabbing me, that means it was not grabbing readers as well. So I decided to spice it up a bit and I think I did a fabulous job! So here is the new cover for A Thug's Redemption a long with a sneak preview of the cover for A Thug's Redemption 2 which will be available June 5th 2013.



Recently I have been doing interviews with up and coming rappers from Philly and it has been so much fun. To check out some of my latest interviews as well as get updates on other matters with my books and sneak previews, visit www.anitbeetproductions.net/phillysupportphilly. Thanks for stopping by! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment