Monday, January 21, 2013

I am having a book signing in the Horizon Book Store located in the Gallery 9th & Market Streets Philadelphia, Pa 19107. This will be my second major book signing and I am so excited. I hope a lot of people come out. I look forward to meeting my readers.

I believe I mentioned in my last blog entry that I finished the sequel to A Thug's Redemption which is called A Thug's Redemption 2: Jamal's Return. I have leaked a couple of copies to my readers that have already completed the first installment and they all agree it is beyond hotness and actually better than the originally. I am sooo happy to hear that and look forward to releasing it in June.

As of right now, I am trying to create the Book Trailer for A Thug's Redemption and am having a bit of a tough time finding people that fit the part. These are very small roles that I need people to portray. I've put in ads on talent search websites and specifically said I am seeking AFRICAN AMERICAN young male and females to portray small parts in a book trailer that will be FILMED IN PHILADELPHIA, PA. But for some reason, I am getting Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed inquiries for as far as Los Angeles. So my search will continue. It's quite mind boggling...

Recently, I have started a new Urban Erotica novel that heavily involves the BDSM and Fetish Lifestyle. It is called Ebony Femme Fatale. This book is in no way, shape or form like 50 Shades of Grey nor am I piggy backing off of that idea. I have in fact been involved in the BDSM lifestyle as both an on-line Mistress/Dominatrix as well as in Real Time so a lot of what will be included in this novel will be things I have personal experience with and knowledge about from my experiences. It may be seen as controversial as I will be touching on a lot of topics such as homosexuality, racism, sexual stereotypes in regards to the Black Man's penis size versus the White Man's penis size and all of the many fetish kinks I have dealt with. Fetish kinks such as: cuckolding, cock & ball torture, spanking, bondage, orgasm denial, chastity, foot, leg, ass and high-heel fetish as well as Financial Domination. At this time, there is a free copy on my website's blog www.anitbeetproductions.net/phillysupportphilly and for an even bigger preview, feel free to send me a friend request on Facebook Viewer discretion is STRONGLY advised. Feel free to comment on the blog! That's all for now! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment