Thursday, December 27, 2012

"How to" Guide to Self-Publish or Join Anitbeet Productions

The Author Yani
If you are the author of an Urban Fiction, Street Lit, or Black Erotica novel and you are looking for a publisher, I am now accepting manuscripts at Anitbeet Productions. If you are in need of an editor, writing coach, cover designer, or website developer, send your inquiry to info@anitbeetproductions.net and a response will be given at our earliest convenience!

My name is Yani, and I am a new up and coming author as well as editor, book cover designer and publisher with Anitbeet Productions, a company that I developed myself. My debut novel, A Thug's Redemption has been featured on Yo! Raps Magazine's website and is rated 5 stars on Amazon.com as well as Barnes & Noble for its Nook version. One of the many questions that I have been asked since I my debut novel has come out is "How do you become self-published?" and "How do you write a book. I recently wrote a detailed tell all on My Main Blog and am updating my readers here to check it out. If there are any questions that have not been answered, shoot me an e-mail to the address that was provided and I will do my best to assist you. To read a free preview of my debut novel, A Thug's Redemption as well as its sequel, Jamal's Return, visit www.anitbeetproductions.net/previews.html. If you are curious as to what services Anitbeet Productions provides, visit www.anitbeetproductions.net/services.html to see if we have what you are looking for. If you don't see what you are looking for, you are more than welcome to send me an e-mail with any questions that you may have. I look forward to working with new authors and will be branching out to other areas of performing arts soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment